Sales reps need LinkedIn to get important details about a prospect when they’re selling. We’re excited to share that we have partnered with LinkedIn to integrate Outreach with LinkedIn Sales Navigator to help Outreach users better connect with prospects without leaving the Outreach workflow.
Our integration with the LinkedIn Sales Navigator Application Platform allows you to enhance your Outreach experience with the rich social data in Sales Navigator. This partnership allows you to access your LinkedIn Sales Navigator information where you’re already selling.
For those of our users who have LinkedIn Sales Navigator accounts, we will provide access to the most important Linkedin Information distilled into "tiles" to utilize on our Prospect and Account overview dashboards. These tiles will surface relevant data including work history, common connections, and LinkedIn activity.
Getting Set Up
All Outreach users with a Sales Navigator Team or Enterprise license will have access to two LinkedIn Sales Navigator tiles (One for Sales Navigator Lead, and one for Sales Navigator Account) within the intelligence tile menu.
- Navigate to the prospect or account list from the left hand navigation and click into a prospect or account. This will land you in the "overview" tab, which is the landing page for our Sales Intelligence Tiles.
- To add a new Sales Navigator tile, click "Edit" on the dropdown next to the layout picker and "Modify Layout".
Note: If you don't see the option to edit, you will first need to clone a layout, then set it as your default, and try again.
- Click "Add New Tile" and from the Tile Store, scroll to select the available LinkedIn Tiles* (they'll appear at the bottom of the list). The Tiles will disappear from the Tile Store when added to your dashboard.
- Exit out of the Tile Store to return to the dashboard.
- You can adjust the size of the tiles by clicking on the corning of the tile and dragging it until you've reached your preferred size. Tiles can also be rearranged by clicking and dragging the tile to the preferred area of the dashboard. Make sure you save your changes.
If you are not logged into Sales Navigator, the tile(s) will have default text with a link to the sign in page. Click on the link to open a separate tab and log into Sales Navigator**. Refresh your Outreach screen to see the tile data light up.
*On the prospect level both the Sales Navigator Lead and Account tiles are available. When adding Tiles to the Account dashboard, only the Sales Navigator Account tile is available.
**You do not need to have the same email address for your LinkedIn account as your Outreach account. Make sure you log into Sales Navigator with the email address attached to your LinkedIn account. For some, this may be a personal email address.