The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach users in removing prospects from sequences after a meeting has been booked.
- Outreach Users
- This setting only applies to primary prospects if using multi-recipient mailings. Any secondary prospects will not be removed from sequences.
Remove Prospects from Sequence when Meetings are Booked
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the user's initials on the bottom left-hand corner of the navigation sidebar.
- Click Rulesets under System Config in the Settings panel.
- Click the applicable Ruleset.
- Select the applicable option from the When a meeting is booked with a prospect: dropdown menu under the Actions Outside of Sequences section.
Note: Refer to the following table for option description.
Option Description Mark as finished If a Prospect books a meeting with you, they will be marked as finished and removed from the sequence if the meeting is on the calendar. Do Nothing If a Prospect books a meeting with you, they will continue to receive sequence emails and tasks as applicable.
- Click Save.
Note: This image illustrates the Prospect will be removed from Sequence when a meeting is booked.