The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in removing Prospects from Sequences after a meeting has been booked.
- Outreach Users
- This setting only applies to primary prospects if using multi-recipient mailings. Any secondary prospects will not be removed from sequences.
Remove Prospects from Sequence when Meetings are Booked
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the User's initials in the bottom left corner of the navigation sidebar.
- Click Rulesets in the System Config section of the Settings panel.
- Click the applicable Ruleset.
- Select the applicable option from the When a meeting is booked with a prospect: dropdown menu under the Actions Outside of Sequences as outlined in the table below.
Option Description Mark as finished If a Prospect books a meeting with you, they will be marked as finished. Do Nothing If a Prospect books a meeting with you, they will continue to receive sequence emails and tasks as applicable.
- Click Save.