The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in installing the Outreach Everywhere Chrome Extension.
- Outreach Users
- The Outreach Everywhere Chrome Extension works in Gmail, Salesforce Lightning, and Salesforce Aloha ("Classic"). To access these features, you need to download the Chrome Extension from the Chrome Web Store.
- Outreach recommends reviewing Outreach Everywhere setting after installation is complete. For more information, refer to the Outreach Everywhere Chrome Extension Settings article.
- Outreach suggests that users enable automatic updates for the Google Chrome extension. Failure to do so could result in older versions of the extension functioning improperly. Support is provided for Outreach Everywhere extension versions up to six months old.
- Access Google Chrome.
- Input chrome://extensions in the URL bar.
- Click the Extension Menu in the upper left corner.
- Click Open Chrome Web Store on the bottom left corner of the panel.
- Input Outreach in the search bar and press [Enter].
- Click the Outreach Everywhere extension.
- Click Add to Chrome.
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation as applicable.
- Outreach Everywhere is installed and available as configured.