The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach users in composing emails in Outreach.
- Outreach Users
- There is a 5 MB size limit on attachments.
- If a Prospect opted out of emails in Outreach, you will not be able to send the Prospect an email through the platform.
- The recipient email should belong to a prospect in Outreach.
There are a few ways to compose a single email from within Outreach:
Click the Prospect's email in the Prospect's Profile panel.
Prospect List View
From the prospects's listview, hover over the email icon (envelope) and click the Prospect's email address.
Alternatively, click the More Options icon (...) and select Send Email from the dropdown menu.
Quick Action Toolbar
While navigating through Outreach, compose an email by clicking on the envelope symbol at the top of the page.
Note: Outreach does not automatically populate the Prospect's email address/name in the To: field when using the Quick Actions feature to compose an email.
How To Bulk Compose Emails:
- Access the Prospect's List View.
- Search and filter to display a specific list of Prospects as applicable.
- Click to select the applicable Prospects.
- Click the More Options icon (...) and select Bulk Compose from the dropdown menu.
- Complete composing the email as applicable and click Send All.
- The emails sent, are personalized with the information contained on the Prospect profile (the emails will be personalized with each individual Prospect's information).
- While there are no limits to the number of Prospects you can send a bulk-composed email to, if you are attempting to email more than 50 Prospects, Outreach recommends adding them to a sequence.
- If the bulk-composed message includes prospects that are opted out, the bulk-composed workflow will still process and send for all applicable prospects that are not opted out, and will simply fail for those that are opted out. Users can also check the status and state of their messages from the Outbox page.