Many individuals want to avoid using unsubscribe links because they believe it looks robotic, or that their prospects will view the use of an unsubscribe link as marketing spam. To avoid appearing this way, we strongly recommend customizing your unsubscribe link in your advanced mailbox settings.
Navigating to the Unsubscribe Link
- Click on the initials on the bottom left hand side of the Outreach platform.
- On the top of the page, select "Mailboxes" and click on "Edit" next to the mailbox that needs the unsubscribe link adjusted.
- On the top of the page, click on "Advanced" and find the section titled "Unsubscribe Settings"
Customize the Verbiage and Unsubscribe Link
- Customize the sentence outside of <a href="%unsubscribe_url%"></a>
- Add the linked text in between <a href="%unsubscribe_url%"> and </a>
Example of a Customized Unsubscribe Link
While I am a sales person, I'm not a pest. Don't want to hear from me again? Just <a href="%unsubscribe_url%">click here</a>.
Also check out how to create a custom unsubscribe link.