Importing Leads, Contacts & Accounts
Importing Individuals from Lead/Contact Profile
Leads and contacts can be imported from the main lead/contact overview page.
- Pull open the side panel of the Outreach chrome extension and the extension will indicate that the prospect has not yet been pulled into Outreach and ask if you want to pull them into the platform.
- Once confirmed, a new prospect will be created in Outreach. If the prospect already exists, the side panel will pull up the existing prospect profile:
Import Individual Leads/Contacts from the Salesforce Listview
From the list view, you’ll notice that leads and contacts are decorated with Outreach symbols, including a silhouette next to the lead or contact name.
- When in the list view, the extension will automatically bring up the first prospect in the list.
- If the prospect does not yet exist in Outreach, the chrome extension will scrape information available from the filtered view and ask if you want to import the lead/contact as a new prospect in Outreach.
- You can click the silhouette on any prospect to repeat this action from anywhere in the list view.
Import Multiple Prospects from the Salesforce Listview
You can easily import multiple leads or contacts into Outreach by clicking the checkbox next to the lead/contact name. Once you’ve selected the individuals for import, click on the “Import to Outreach” button on the top right hand side of the page. When complete, the extension will bring you into the list of newly imported prospects so you can easily add the prospects to a sequence, create a bulk compose email, create a task, or bulk edit.
Importing Accounts from Salesforce Aloha ("Classic")
Accounts can also be pulled into Outreach with the chrome extension. From the listview, select the account you'd like to import by clicking on the Outreach silhouette next to the account name. You can also pull up the extension side panel. Outreach will let you know if the account exists and if not already in the platform, will allow you to create a new account.
Note: You can import Salesforce reports by following these steps.