The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in enabling and configuring automatic reminders in Gmail.
Automatic reminders allow users to set an always on reminder when individual reminders are not required.
- Outreach Users
- Automatic Reminder is a feature of the Outreach Everywhere & Gmail experience. If you don't have access to the features outlined in this article, contact your Outreach admin as applicable.
How To Enable Automatic Reminders in Gmail:
- Compose a new email or access an existing email.
- Click the Settings (gear) icon in the email pop-out.
- Click to enable the Automatic Reminders option.
- Click Edit to configure the conditions for the automatic reminder to process.
- Configure the Track engagements options as applicable.
- Click to disable or enable the Outreach enabled feature as applicable. Note: When Outreach enabled is enabled in the user's inbox, a Prospect will be created upon send. For more information regarding automatic prospect creation, refer to the How To Enable Automatic Prospect Creation in Gmail article.
- Click Save and Exit.
The Automatic Reminder is enabled and processes as configured.