The purpose of this article is to provide information to Outreach Admins in configuring the redaction of numbers from Kaia meeting recordings and transcripts.
- Outreach Admin
- Numeric redaction is controlled by a profile setting that is configured by the Outreach Admin, it cannot be modified by the user
- Once numeric redaction is enabled for a profile, all future Kaia calls hosted by users with that profile will be processed for redaction.
- Whether a meeting is processed for redaction is determined by the redaction setting of the meeting host.
- Redaction processing cannot be enabled/disabled for only certain meetings, it is applied to all meetings hosted by users with the redaction setting configured for their user profile.
- Redaction processing cannot be done retrospectively. It is the redaction setting for the meeting host at the time the meeting starts that determines whether the meeting is processed for redaction.
- The call recording and transcript are not available until after the redaction processing has been completed. This can take a few minutes depending on the meeting duration.
What is the feature?
Numeric redaction identifies four or more digits in a sequence and then silences that portion of the meeting audio and redacts that portion of the meeting transcript.
Key functions of the feature:
- Silences the audio and redacts the meeting transcript when four or more digits are spoken in a sequence.
- Calls that received redaction have a badge applied to the call recording page
How to add, install, and access:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click your user icon in the bottom left corner and click Settings.
- Select Profiles under the User Admin section.
- Select the name of the profile where you would like to apply Numeric redaction.
- Find the section for Kaia Meetings > Kaia Recording Options > Sensitive Information.
- To apply redaction, configure the Sensitive Information setting to On.
- Click Save.