You are not receiving any Chrome and Desktop notifications for certain Outreach activity.
Mac OS & Windows OS
Outreach notifications need to be enabled at both the Outreach level and the browser level.
- Log in to Outreach.
- Click on your profile > Personal Settings.
- Navigate to General > Notifications.
- Toggle Enable desktop notifications to on.
- Click Save.
- Click on Site information (padlock icon) in the Chrome URL bar on the left side.
- Click Site Setttings.
- Set Notifications to Allow.
Note: MacOS users who use Focus should ensure that both Google Chrome and Google Chrome Helper (Alerts) have their permissions set to Allowed.
Some users don't realize that there are multiple locations they need to configure to make sure they are correctly receiving Outreach notifications. Ensuring that all of the above options are configured correctly will allow you to receive your Outreach activity notifications to your Chrome browser and desktop.