The purpose of this article is to provide information to Outreach Users regarding Outreach Reporting Team Performance: Tasks.
- Outreach Users
- This article provides introductory information to Outreach users regarding the various features and settings available for Outreach Reporting - Team Performance: Tasks. This is the deeper dive task metrics beyond what is presented in the Team Performance: Overview.
- Tasks reporting is pivoted around due dates when filtering by various timeframes. Status filtering allows you to narrow down on workload progress for any given window.
- This article references job seniority and job title classifications through Outreach's Machine Learning technology. For more information regarding job title seniority, refer to the Outreach Insights Job Title Classification Overview article. This functionality is not available in all pricing tiers.
Team Performance Tasks Report Summary
The Team Performance: Tasks report provides the ability to look at task activities taken by users and teams and determine what is leading to positive outcomes. The report is pivoted on due dates and statuses in order to understand task workload volume and progress.
Accessing Team Performance Emails
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the Reports icon (bar graph) on the navigation sidebar.
- Click Team
- Click Tasks
Note: Insights and Reporting provides users with access to many powerful reporting features. For more information regarding these insights and reports, refer to the applicable content in the Additional Resources section of this article.
Outreach provides users the ability to filter reports to surface specific information. The Team Performance Calls reports can be filtered as described in the table below.
Reduces the report according to task state (all, incomplete, complete or skipped).
Note: Trend lines are presented based on task due date.
Displays content grouped by selected Teams.
Note: For more information regarding Outreach Teams, refer to the Creating Teams and Applying Team Filters article.
If a user was not a member of the team in a given time frame or if the user did not have matching activity given selected filters, they will not show in the report.
Displays content based on selected Users.
Note: If the user did not have matching activity given selected filters, they will not show in the report.
|Hide Locked Users
Once toggled, it displays content based on active users.
Note: Refer to Outreach Seat Management article for more information on locked/active users
Displays content grouped by the Persona assigned to Prospects.
Note: For more information regarding personas, refer to the How To Create a Persona article.
|Displays content based on Prospect Seniority classified for Prospects
|Displays content based on Prospect Department classified for Prospects
Displays content filtered by due date:
Note: Task reporting uses due date as the common date to filter on. This differs from other activity reporting (e.g. calls and emails) where the focus is on the date the activity was completed. A focus on due date for tasks enables users to look at task states to understand progress in this workload. This date filter will pull in all tasks that are created and due within the selected time window.
Important Task Metric Details:
- Task reporting is pivoted around due dates when filtering by various timeframes. Status filtering allows you to narrow down on workload progress for any given window.
- Due dates can be updated at any given point and impact where a task is displayed.
- Deleted tasks will drop off from historical reporting.
Team Performance Tasks reporting displays meeting metrics as described in the table below:
|Total amount of tasks due within the selected timeframe.
|Total amount of tasks due that are in the email category.
|Total amount of tasks due that are in the call category.
|Total amount of tasks due that are in the LinkedIn category.
|Total amount of tasks due that are not in email, call or LinkedIn category.
Total number of open tasks in an incomplete state and a due date older than 1 calendar day or more.
Note: Date filters will pull all overdue tasks with a due date within the selected window.
Users can click Export to download a .CSV file of the reported content. This is available on any of the tables in the team performance reporting suite.
User and Team Pivot:
The table in the task report has the ability to be grouped by users or teams. The CSV export will reflect the selection currently visible on the table.
Note: If a user is a member of multiple teams, their results will roll up to all the teams they belonged to at time of the activity.
Team Performance: Calls
Team Performance: Emails