The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users regarding adding or changing an email signature for Outreach emails.
Signatures help Users personalize emails by sharing contact information such as company names, phone numbers, titles, and addresses. To add your signature to outbound emails, a signature is required in mailbox settings.
- Outreach Users
- The unsubscribe link is automatically added to the User's signature on outgoing Sequenced emails provided the Outreach Admin has enabled the custom unsubscribe link for the org. For more information, refer to the applicable articles in the Additional Resources section of this article.
- This article illustrates the process of adding an email signature, for more information regarding adding unsubscribe links, refer to the How To Customize the Unsubscribe Signature Link article.
- The maximum size for the email, including signature, images, and text is 65 KB (excluding attachments).
- Copying and pasting content into the signature can cause errors, so text content should be manually entered, and any images should be added via the image uploader icon.
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the User's initials in the bottom left corner of the navigation sidebar, then click on Personal Settings.
- Under Mailboxes, select the applicable mailbox.
- Input the applicable signature into the Signature field.
Note: Use the toolbar at the bottom of the signature container to add images and adjust formatting as applicable.
- Click Save.
The signature is added to Outreach and is present in outgoing emails originating from the Outreach platform including bulk emails, one-offs, and sequenced emails.