You may choose to forego connecting the Salesforce plugin to simply BCC outbound emails to the Activity of a Lead or Contact. This is not recommended if you have set up and enabled the Salesforce Plugin.
Automatically BCC Salesforce on all outgoing emails
- Find your Salesforce BCC link for your specific company in your Salesforce settings.
- Click on the initials on the bottom left hand side of Outreach. On the settings page, click into the mailbox that needs to have Salesforce bcc'd on all email communication.
- Scroll down the page until you see a section labeled "Include recipients on every email".
- Paste your Salesforce BCC link into the field.
- Click on the silhouette icon to the right of the BCC field to complete your changes.
Note: If you are not using the Salesforce plugin, each user will have to follow these steps to enable auto-BCC to Salesforce. Please ensure your BCC to SFDC email address is entered correctly. If it is not correct, your emails will bounce.