The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in configuring an alias email for Outreach.
- Outreach Users
- Users must submit a Request to Outreach Support containing the secondary mailbox they need to be added to their user seat.
- Users may only add mailboxes to their User Seat. Users cannot add mailboxes to a colleague's seat.
- Users cannot add shared or group email addresses such as info@ or help @.
- Each User has a limit of two mailboxes, in total.
- Users must comply with the Outreach Terms of Service.
- This article illustrates the process of adding an alias email address via Gmail; the process is similar when selecting another provider such as O365. Select the applicable provider and follow the prompts. For more information, contact your Outreach Administrator as applicable.
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the User's initials (avatar) in the bottom left corner of the navigation sidebar.
- Click Personal Settings.
- Under Mailboxes, select the mailbox you need to connect.
- Select the applicable email provider from the Email Provider dropdown menu.'
- Input the primary email address in the Username field.
- Click Change Password and input the password used to sign into the primary email address. Use the created App Password if applicable.
- Hit enter after entering the password.
- Click to enable the Sending and Syncing toggles as applicable.
- Click Save.