Changing the email sender mid-sequence allows you to adjust the mailbox from which emails will be delivered.
Adjust the Email Sender (Outreach User Mailbox) Mid-Sequence
- From the sequence overview page select the sequence that needs adjustment.
- On the top of the sequence page, select "prospects" and filter by the prospects that need adjustment.
- If needed, remove the "owned by me" filter on the top of the prospect list so you can see all prospects in the sequence.
- Click on the gear button on the top of the page and select "Assign Mailbox" from the dropdown menu.
- Select the mailbox you'd like future emails in this sequence to be delivered from.
- If you'd like all future email steps to deliver from the selected mailbox, select "yes, update the mailbox of any existing undelivered emails".
- Confirm the update by clicking "Assign".