The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users regarding changing email senders mid-sequence.
Changing the email sender mid-sequence allows you to adjust the mailbox from which e-mails will be delivered. In addition to updating any future emails, if you select the option to "Update Existing Undelivered Emails" it will move any currently scheduled mailings and incomplete Manual Email Tasks into the new Sequencer's name.
- Outreach Users
Adjust the Email Sender (Outreach User Mailbox) Mid-Sequence
- From the sequence overview page select the sequence that needs adjustment.
- On the top of the sequence page, select "prospects" and filter by the prospects that need adjustment.
- If needed, remove the "owned by me" filter on the top of the prospect list so you can see all prospects in the sequence.
- Click on the gear button on the top of the page and select "Assign Mailbox" from the dropdown menu.
- Select the mailbox you'd like future emails in this sequence to be delivered from.
- If you'd like all future e-mail steps to deliver from the selected mailbox, select "yes, update the mailbox of any existing undelivered emails".
- Confirm the update by clicking "Assign".