Before you can start using Outreach Voice, you have to add an Outreach-specific number to your account. Adding this number allows you to dial out of Outreach, dial out of Salesforce, use local dial, and will be used for either a bridge or VOIP connection.
Add an Outreach Voice Number
- Click on the initials on the bottom left hand side of the Outreach platform.
- Under "General Settings", find the section titled "Voice".
- Under "Outreach Phone Number", click "purchase a new number". This number cannot and should not be a number that you already own, but a net new number that will be used by Outreach to connect to your prospects.
- Once you click "Add phone" you can enter the area code of the number you'd like to use as your default. Click "Search" and select an available number.There are no limits on the amount of numbers that you can have associated with your account, however, each additional number has an added expense.
- Once you have selected a phone number, you will see a phone icon displayed in the upper right of your account. This indicates Outreach Voice has been set up and can be used to call your prospects.
Once you've added an Outreach number, you'll need to determine whether you want to use Bridge or VOIP. If using VOIP, no further action is needed.