The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in resetting login credentials (password and/or email) for Outreach Users.
- Outreach Users
- Users in Orgs leveraging third-party Single Sign On (SSO) must contact their Outreach Admin for password assistance. The guidance outlined below will not apply.
- This article discusses the process of Outreach Users updating their own login credentials. For more information regarding Admin processes for resetting login credentials, refer to How To Reset Outreach User Passwords - Admin Process.
- Some Outreach views and options require admin-level governance permissions. Users unable to perform the steps outlined in this process should contact their Org's Outreach Administrator.
Reset Password at Sign In
- Navigate to the Outreach Platform Sign In page.
- Input the applicable email and click Next.
- Click Forgot Password.
- Confirm the correct email address is entered, then click Submit.
- Check the inbox of the provided email address for a message from Outreach Support (email@example.com), which will contain instructions and a reset link.
Note: Password reset links will expire in 72 hours. If you don't see the email after a few minutes, click here for a few things to check.
- Click the reset link and create a new password.
- Click Submit.
- Refresh Outreach to test the reset password at login.
Still having problems?
If you were unable to receive the password reset email, please check the following:
- the spelling and format of the email address in the Forgot password submission form
- your spam and trash folders
- potential DNS-level blocking of the Outreach notification email address or domain (consult your IT team for help with this)
If you are still unable to login to the Outreach platform after resetting your password, contact your Outreach Administrator for further assistance.
Change Login Credentials from User Settings
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the your user initials (avatar) in the bottom left corner of the navigation sidebar. You will arrive at the User Admin > You > General screen.
- In the Basic Info section, click Change Login Credentials.
- Make a selection and input the required information.
- Click Submit to save the updates.
- Log out and test your changes to confirm.
How To Reset Outreach User Passwords - Admin Process
Governance Profile Settings Overview