There are two ways that non-admin Outreach users can reset their password. The first is through their general settings, and the second is through the Outreach sign-in page.
Note: If you use Single Sign On to log into Outreach you will not be able to change your password in Outreach.
If you have followed the steps outlined below and do not receive a password reset email, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-Admin - Reset Your Outreach Password Through Settings
- Click on the initials on the bottom left-hand side of the Outreach platform.
- Under general settings, find the button labeled "Change Login Credentials" under the "Basic Information" section.
- Change your password and save your changes.
Non-Admin - Reset Your Outreach Password Through the Sign-In Page
- On the Outreach log-in page, enter your email and click "next".
- Under the password field, select "forgot password?".
- Confirm the email address for the password reset email delivery.
- An email will be sent to the designated inbox, letting you know you can claim your account. The link will expire in 72 hours.
- Click on the link in the email and create your new password.
Outreach Admin - Reset an Outreach User Password
As an Outreach Admin, you have the ability to send an password reset email to any of your Outreach users.
- Click on the initials on the bottom left hand side of the page and in the settings navigation menu, select "users".
Note: If you do not see the "users" in the settings menu, you may have this option in the main navigation. If so, click the single silhouette button at the bottom of your navigation panel options.
- Hover over the user that needs to reset their password. A drop down arrow will appear on the right side of their name. Select "send claim link".
- A pop up box will appear with a description of the claim link. Hit "send".
- An email will be sent to the email the individual uses to log into Outreach, letting them know they can claim their account. The link will expire in 72 hours.