- Our top performing customers leverage automated touch-points at strategic points of the engagement process to increase efficiency and save time while engaging with more prospects. These touch points are highly customizable with the option to use variables to not come off as robotic.
Use 5+ touch-points before you give up
- Over 30% of conversations happen after the third attempt. Sequences provide you with the ability to follow up more and increase your chances of getting to that conversation. They allow you to send prospects through the specific cadence of touch points, which helps standardize the sales process and gives you analytics to pinpoint what's going right and where you can improve.
A/B test your messaging
- It's easy to A/B Test your messaging in sequences. Follow A/B testing best practices to ensure you are testing your messaging appropriately and with the correct volume.
Use rulesets to automate Lead or Contact Status changes
- Rulesets, nested under the Settings section in Outreach, allow you to create global rules for sequences. These global rulesets allow sequences to:
- Automatically change the stage/status (and pushing those changes to Salesforce) as prospects move through the sequence
- Sequence safety settings
- Pausing and automatically resuming prospects who were out of office
- Turning on unsubscribe links
Reply to your own messages
- Let's face it, prospects often forget who we are and why we're reaching out in the first place. That's why Outreach allows you to reply to your own messages by creating a "reply" email within the sequence. Reply emails follow-up in the same email chain as your original or "parent" message, keeping the exchange in context with previous attempts and showing that you are persistent.
Throttle your prospects
- "Throttle" is a feature embedded in the sequence settings and rulesets that allow you to control the volume of prospects you reach out to every 24 hours. The throttle is important to help users stay in control of their daily activity without getting bogged down or overwhelmed.