The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in filtering and sequencing prospects by accounts.
- Outreach Users
Filter & Add Prospects to Sequences from the Account List View
- From the account list view page apply any applicable filters by clicking on the Add Filter butting and selecting your filters
- Select the accounts on the listview.
- When you’re done adding accounts, click the button on the top of the page with the silhouette and checkmark. When you hover over the button, it’ll show “Select Prospects”.
- In the "Sort & Filter" panel, you'll notice that the accounts have been added as a search condition. From here, you can add additional filter options to only include specific prospects. Ex: Search for a specific persona or title.
- You’ll be presented with a list of prospects that are from the accounts you selected and meet any additional filtering conditions that were applied to the search.
- Select the prospects and click on the paper airplane symbol on the top of the page to add them to your sequence.
Filter & Add Prospects to Sequences From the Prospect Listview
- On the prospect listview page, click into the “sort & filter button” found on the top left hand side of the page. Make sure the “sort & filter” option is selected on the top of the panel, rather than “smart views”
- Scroll down the panel until you see the section labeled “Search Options”
- Start typing the name of the accounts that you’re interested in, and the account will appear in the dropdown menu.
- Add any additional filters to the list of prospects, either in the sort & filter panel or by using the search bar on the top of the page.
- Once you’ve added all of your conditions, select the list of prospects and click on the paper airplane button. Select the appropriate sequence from the dropdown menu to add the prospects to the sequence.