The purpose of this article is to provide information to Outreach Users and admins regarding how to customize columns in a list view and make it a dynamic surface to help decision-making for any workflow.
- Outreach Users
- Outreach Admins
This feature allows Column selection, Column reordering, and the ability to save to smart views.
Every Outreach user who has access to the list views on Prospects, Accounts, and Opportunity pages can use this feature.
- Log in to Outreach.
- Click Opportunities.
- Click Manage columns above the list view on the right side.
- Click Add Column to search for and add the columns for the list view.
- Rearrange the order of the columns.
- If needed, click on Reset to revert back to the Outreach default view.
- Click on Apply/Save and the columns will be re-arranged as selected by the user.
Note: To re-use the new customized listview, save it as a Smart view.