Prospects can be added to a sequence through a few different locations, including directly from the associated Opportunity.
Sequence Prospects from an Opportunity
- On the left hand navigation panel, click on the dollar sign button ($) to navigate to the Opportunities list view page.
- Click into the Opportunity that's relevant to you.
- On the top of the page, click into the Prospect list view.
- Select the prospects and on the top of the page click on the paper airplane icon. A pop-up box ill appear.
- The first option in the pop-up box is the option to select the mailbox that emails are delivered from. This includes aliases and colleague's mailboxes, depending on your permissions.
- The "Prospects" section shows a preview of the prospects that you're adding to the sequences. Though it appears prospects are being added to a single email, this section is simply confirmation that you've selected individual prospects for sequencing.
- The "Opportunity" section confirms that the sequence activity is associated with the Opportunity the prospects are listed in.
- Find the sequence that applies to your prospects. You can select from the dropdown menu or start typing the name of the sequence to quickly filter your options.
- If you have multiple templates in the first step of the sequence, you can manually select the template you want to use or let Outreach automatically and randomly assign the templates to your prospects for A/B testing.
- When you've made your selections, click "Sequence".