The purpose of this article is to provide information to Outreach users regarding the Prospects page in Outreach.
For more information on sorting and filtering the Prospect view, refer to the How To Create a Custom View for Prospects in Outreach article.
- Outreach Users
- This article provides information regarding the Prospect's landing page. For more information regarding the Prospect's Profile page, refer to the Prospects Profile Overview article.
- Total counts on Prospects and Accounts will only show up to Two Million records. Anything exceeding two million will show up as 2M+.
- Total counts in the stages list will only show up to 100k. Anything exceeding 100k will show up as 100k+.
- The exact values can be seen in the lower-right-hand corner below the stages, although if there are more than 2 million records, it will also display 2,000,000+.
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the Prospects icon (double silhouette) in navigation sidebar.
Filters and Searching
The enhanced Prospects landing page allows users to quickly add filters and search Prospects based on specified criteria.
For more information regarding sorting and filtering options for Prospects, refer to the List View Filter Options article.
Users who have a specific requirement in how they view prospects can apply their specified criteria and save the view for an even quicker navigation experience.
For more information regarding creating custom views in Outreach, refer to the How To Create a Custom List View article.
Sort By Columns
Users also have the option to sort Prospects by column. Either click the column header or the dropdown arrow and select the applicable sorting options.
Users can preview all of their Prospect records with Infinite Scroll.
More Options (...) allows Users to make modifications and engage with prospects more efficiently, reducing the amount of time you spend in a prospect record so you can focus your efforts on selling.
Prospect Quick Actions are located in the prospect list view. The quick actions are located in a dropdown menu, which appears when you hover your mouse over the right side of the prospect list.
The dropdown options include editing a prospect field, logging a call, sending an email, adding the prospect to a sequence, or creating a new task. When an option is selected, a pop-up window will appear with the prospect information and fields associated with the action you've selected.
Outreach provides Users with quick access to certain common actions by grouping them in the Quick Actions menu.
Each view in the platform changes the primary action of the Quick Action button to reflect the most logical action based on the page.
Users navigating the Prospect list view or Prospect Profile, will note the Quick Actions button changes to +Prospect, providing Users the ability to manually create a Prospect.
The grouped Quick Actions, denoted by a lightening bolt icon, remain the same regardless of view.
Outreach University - Prospects Management
How To Create a Custom List View