The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach users in adding Opportunity Stages to Outreach.
- Opportunity Stages must be added to the stage options in Outreach prior to configuring Opportunity Stages in the CRM plugin.
- Opportunity Stages must be mapped exactly as they appear in the CRM plugin, including spelling, capitalization, etc.
How To Add Opportunity Stages To Outreach
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the user's initials in the bottom left-hand corner of the navigation sidebar.
- Click Opportunity under the System Config section in the navigation panel.
- On the Opportunities Settings page, click Stages in the menu bar.
- Click Add in the upper right-hand corner of the Opportunities Settings page.
- Input the applicable stage information and click Save.
- The new Opportunity Stage appears in the Stages list.
Repeat steps 5 & 6 until all applicable Opportunity Stages are created.