The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in creating and managing custom List Views.
- Outreach Users
- This article illustrates the various sort and filter options available within each List View.
- Some Outreach views and options require admin-level governance permissions. If the options outlined are unavailable, contact the Org's Outreach Administrator as applicable. For more information regarding governance profile settings, refer to the Governance Profile Settings Overview article.
- This article is applicable to the following List Views:
- Opportunities - See related, Opportunities List View Overview article.
How To Create a Custom List View:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Access the applicable list view. Example: To customize the Prospects List View, click the Prospects icon in the navigation sidebar.
- Click + Add Filter and select the applicable filters. Note: For more information on filterable options within a List View, refer to the List View Filter Options article.
- Click Sort By: and select the applicable options to sort results.
- Click Save View.
- Input a name for the view.
- Configure the Owner and Sharing options as applicable.
- Click to select the Set as my default view option as applicable.
- Click Save.
The new List View is available as configured in the Views dropdown menu.
Users can edit, remove, and set the view as default by clicking the More Options (vertical ellipses) to the right of an available view.
Opportunities List View Overview