The purpose of this article is to provide information to Outreach Users regarding the Opportunity List View.
- Outreach Users
- Outreach recommends Users create an Opportunity in the CRM and sync it down to Outreach as Opportunity management platforms, such as Salesforce, have tools to define attributes such as deal close dates and amounts. For more information refer to the How To Sync Salesforce Opportunities in Outreach article.
- Prospects must be added to an Opportunity to view the activity and data tied to the Prospect record as it updates through an Opportunity. Outreach recommends adding Prospects to the Opportunity in the CRM and syncing content back to Outreach. For more information on adding Prospects to an Opportunity, refer to the Assign a Prospect to an Opportunity article.
Opportunities List View Overview:
Access Opportunities List View:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the Opportunities icon (dollar sign) in the navigation sidebar.
Alternatively, access Opportunities from the Prospect List View or the Accounts List View.
Opportunities Stages provides users with an at-a-glance view of how many opportunities are in a particular stage of a process.
Click a stage to access more detailed information.
Opportunities List View:
The Opportunities List View page provides users with a list of opportunities within the organization.
The Opportunities List View is separated into six columns as described in the table below:
|Next Steps||Displays the next steps and is color coordinated to identify if information for next steps is available. If the paper icon is blue, the text has been added regarding next steps, if the icon is gray, information has not been added about next steps.
This field can be synced with Salesforce if users have inbound sync enabled. Outreach only recommends inbound sync at this time.
Note: The Opportunity modified date is based on when the Opportunity was last updated in any way, not based on when the next step was last updated.
|Owner||Displays the owner of the Opportunity. Click the owner's initials or avatar to display a list of opportunities owned by the user.|
|More Options (...)||Provides users a dropdown menu to edit or delete the record.|
The Opportunities List View is customizable, providing users the ability to sort, add filters, and save custom views for future reference.
For more information on customizing the Opportunities List View, refer to the How To Create a Custom List View article.
Each Opportunity in the list displays information in-line pertinent to the health and success of the Opportunity.
Hover over the Opportunity's content within each column to view additional information.
Some icons are clickable links navigating the user to additional details corresponding with the clicked feature. Refer to the previous table in this article for more information.
Opportunity Profile Page:
The Opportunity Profile page provides users with access to more detailed information regarding a specific Opportunity.
Access a Specific Opportunity Profile:
- From the Opportunities List View, click the applicable Opportunity Name to navigate to information specific to the Opportunity.
Opportunity Profile Panel:
To the far right of the workspace, is the Opportunity Profile panel. The Opportunity Profile panel provides users with an at-a-glance overview of the Opportunity.
The panel provides the following information:
- Opportunity name
- Close date if assigned
- Associated amount
- Number of Prospects associated with the Opportunity
- Account the Opportunity is associated with
- Opportunity Stage
- Opportunity Owner
- Opportunity Tags
- Opportunity Type
- Probability percent
- CRM ID (if applicable)
Below the quick navigation links (Opportunities / "Opportunity name") is a bar with a series of tabs.
Each tab provides users with additional information regarding the Opportunity. See table below for more information.
|Activity||Provides detailed information regarding the activity the Opportunity has processed. Click Filters to display a list of activities within specific parameters.|
|Prospects||Lists all the Prospects associated with the Opportunity.|
|Sequences||Displays the sequence states of all Prospects associated with the Opportunity.|
|Tasks||Lists open (not completed) tasks for Prospects associated with the Opportunity.|
|Emails||Displays emails delivered to Prospects associated with the Opportunity.|
|Calls||Displays a list of calls completed and logged with Prospects associated with the Opportunity.|
|Meetings||Displays a list of meetings associated with the Opportunity.|
View/Edit Opportunity Detail:
Note: Outreach recommends making changes to Opportunities in the CRM rather than Outreach. Any edits to an Opportunity made in Outreach will not yet sync back to Salesforce.
Click Edit on the top right corner of the page to display details about the Opportunity including custom fields. Modifications to the Opportunity are made from this page.