The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach users in applying specific criteria to create a custom view, or updating an existing custom view, on the Outreach Prospects page.
Customized views serve as an important way to offer visibility and organization, ease of use, and collaboration.
For more information regarding filter options, refer to the How to Apply Filters to Prospects article.
- Outreach Users
- Admins can set these views for other users to improve workflow efficiency.
- The Name, Stage, Owner, and Last Touched columns can be sorted manually in either ascending or descending order by clicking the corresponding header.
- Quickly sort by common criteria by clicking the Sort By: option.
- Custom views can be set as default views for future access.
- All views are searchable in the Views search field.
How To Create a Custom Prospects View
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the Prospects icon (double silhouette) in the navigation sidebar.
- On the Prospects page, click the Add Filter and add filters as applicable. Note: Quickly sort columns by clicking the Sort By: option.
- Click Save View.
- Input a name for the new view in the Name field.
- Select the applicable owner from the Owner dropdown menu.
- Select the applicable sharing option from the Sharing dropdown menu.
- Click to enable the Set as my default view option as applicable.
- Click Save.
The new view is saved and is accessible in the Views dropdown menu.
Note: Users can save a custom view as a default view by searching or clicking the views dropdown and selecting a view to set as default.
Note: To edit an existing view, search and select the applicable view from the dropdown menu and add or remove criteria as applicable.
The following table describes additional view options available in the More Options (...) dropdown menu:
|Edit||Provides the user the option to update the name and visibility of the view.|
|Set As Default||Sets the view as a default view for the user.
Note: If the view is the current default, the option will change to Unset Default.
|Delete||Deletes the view from Outreach.
Note: Does not remove any record data for the Prospects.
|Overwrite||Updates the view to include any changes made to the view's filters.
Note: Option only available when the view is active and the filters have changed.