The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach users in importing a single Lead, Contact, or Account from a CRM to Outreach.
- All Outreach Users
- Organizations operating multiple Plugins connected to a single instance (i.e. a Production instance and Sandbox CRM instance) will only be able to pull records from the first instance connected.
- If you're using Salesforce and adding multiple Leads, Contacts, or Accounts at once, Outreach recommends creating and importing a Salesforce report. For more information on creating a Salesforce report, refer to the Importing a Salesforce Report into Outreach article.
- Outreach recommends relying on this import method if the Outreach Everywhere chrome extension is not installed. For more information on importing records from a CRM via the Outreach Everywhere, refer to the applicable Outreach Everywhere articles.
How To Import a Lead, Contact, or Account to Outreach from a CRM
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the Quick Actions button.
- Select CRM Load from the Quick Actions dropdown menu.
- Select the applicable object type.
- Input the name of the record into the search field.
- Click Import. If syncing an Account, you have the option to bring in all Contacts under that account at the same time. Note: Depending on your Plugin settings, if you are syncing in a Contact you may also create a new Account.