The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach users in adding a tracked link to an email composed in Outlook.
- Outreach Users
- If a link is entered into the body of an email, but not entered in the Insert Tracked Links Web Address (URL) field, it will not register as tracked.
- Adding incomplete URLs results in an error message.
How To Insert Tacked Links into Outlook Emails
- Compose a new email.
- Click the More Options (…) icon in the message toolbar.
- Click the Insert tracked link option.
- Input the applicable URL in the Web Address (URL) field.
Note: Full URLs are required for this feature to function.
- Input the text to display for the link in the Displayed text field.
- Click Insert.
Link tracking is enabled for the email.