The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in applying previously created personas to Prospects.
Personas are a way to classify Prospects based on similar attributes to help improve dialog and communication.
- Outreach Users
- Applying a Persona to a Prospects makes the Persona a searchable and filterable data point in the Prospect landing page. For more information on searching and filtering Prospects, refer to the How to Apply Filters to Prospects article.
- A persona must be created to apply to a Prospect. For more information on creating a persona for use, refer to the How To Create a Persona article.
Before Completing this Process, Admins have:
How To Apply Personas to Prospects:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the Prospects icon (double silhouette) in the navigation sidebar.
- Click to select the applicable Prospects.
- Select Personas from the Edit dropdown menu.
- Select the applicable Persona to apply and click Update.
The Persona has been applied to the selected Prospects and used to filter and group Prospects.