The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in transferring the ownership of a sequence to another Outreach user.
Occasionally, transferring sequenced prospects, sequence ownership, or change ownership of Prospects from Outreach to another Outreach user is necessary to ensure an efficient and effective workflow. A common example of this is when a user leaves the organization, and existing active Prospects and Sequences need to be transferred to another user.
- Outreach Users
- Sequence ownership transfer must be done one sequence at a time.
- Tasks and Templates will need to be updated and reassigned.
How To Transfer Sequence Ownership:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the Sequence icon (paper plane) in the navigation sidebar.
- Sort and filter to display a specific sequence.
- Click the applicable Sequence.
- Click Settings in the menu bar.
- Select the applicable owner from the Owner: dropdown menu.
- Select the applicable visibility from the Share With Org? dropdown menu.
- Click Save.
Sequence ownership has been reassigned as applicable.