The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach users in transferring the ownership of a sequence to another Outreach user.
Occasionally transferring sequenced prospects, sequence ownership, or change ownership of Prospects from Outreach to another Outreach user is necessary to ensure an efficient and effective workflow. A common example of this is when a user leaves the organization, and existing active Prospects and Sequences need to be transferred to another user.
- Outreach Users
- Sequence ownership transfer must be done one sequence at a time.
- Consider updating and reassigning Tasks and Templates as well.
How To Transfer Sequence Ownership
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the Sequence icon (paper plane) in the navigation sidebar.
- Click Sort & Filter in the Views & Filters panel.
- Select You from the Owner dropdown menu under Search Options and click the applicable sequence.
- Click the Settings tab in the menu bar.
- Select the applicable owner from the Owner: dropdown menu in the Ownership section.
- Click Save.
The new owner has been assigned to the sequence.