The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in assigning ownership to Prospect, Account, and Opportunity records in Outreach.
- Outreach Users
- This article discusses the process of assigning, or reassigning, ownership to Prospect, Account, and Opportunity records. For more information regarding template, sequence, or snippet ownership, refer to the applicable articles.
- This article illustrates assigning ownership to Prospect records. Follow this process for assigning ownership to accounts and opportunities as applicable.
How To Assign Record Ownership:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the applicable record icon in the navigation sidebar. Example: Users wanting to assign ownership to a Prospect or group of Prospects, will click the Prospects icon (double silhouette) in the navigation sidebar.
- Sort and filter to display specific records as applicable.
- Click to select the applicable records.
- Click Edit and select Owner from the dropdown menu. Note: If the Edit option is not present in the menu bar, click the More Options icon (...) and select Edit from the dropdown menu. If Edit is not an available option in either area, contact your Outreach Admin for assistance.
- Search and select the applicable owner and click Update.
The selected records are now assigned to the applicable owner.
How To Transfer Sequence Ownership
How To Transfer Sequenced Prospects
How To Transfer Ownership within an Account