The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach users in transferring ownership of a Prospect tied to a specific Account.
- Outreach Users
- This article discusses the process of reassigning ownership to a Prospect, or group of Prospects, already assigned to an Account. For more information regarding assigning ownership to an Account, opportunity, or Prospect not assigned to an Account, refer to the How To Assign Ownership to Records article.
How To Transfer Prospect Ownership within an Account:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the Accounts icon (briefcase) in the navigation sidebar.
- Sort, filter, and click the applicable Account.
- Click Prospects in the menu bar.
- Click to select the applicable Prospects.
- Click Edit and select Owner from the dropdown menu.
- Search and select the applicable owner and click Update.
The selected Prospects are now assigned to the applicable owner.