The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in creating content collections in Outreach.
As your company scales, you're creating more Templates, Snippets, and Sequences to target different personas and use cases. To keep things organized, Outreach has Collections. Collections are a way to group similar content for Users in the same role or on the same team who may benefit from having quick access to Templates, Snippets, or Sequences.
- Outreach Users
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the User's initials (avatar) in the bottom left corner of the navigation sidebar.
- Click Collections under the System Config section of the Settings panel.
- Click +Collections.
- Name the collection and provide it a color as applicable.
- Click to select or deselect the Sequence, Templates, or Snippets options. Note: Selected, the collection will be associated with the applicable features. This determines the type of content that can be added to the collection.
- Click Create. Note: In the above example, the Templates option is deselected and will not be available for use with current or new templates.
- Repeat Steps 4 - 7 for all additional collections as required.