Learn how to open a ticket online for help from Outreach Support.
The Outreach Support Portal is designed to provide Outreach Users and Admins with information and direction on common and advanced Outreach functions such as accessing a Prospect's profile or advanced task mapping configurations. However, if the information you find doesn't address your issue, Outreach Support is here to help.
|*** IMPORTANT *** Please do not include any non-essential personal identifying information (PII), or any protected health information (PHI) in any communications you send to us. Although data in the system is encrypted, it is not intended to store or process any PII or PHI information. Please keep in mind that information shared within these tickets is triaged and routed to the appropriate parties. There is a possibility that information you include in a ticket may be read by parties in addition to the person to whom it is addressed.|
- Outreach Users
- Outreach Admins
- This article discusses the process for contacting Outreach Support for technical troubleshooting. For information on requesting additional seats, refer to the How To Request a Seat Add Through the Support Portal article.
- Before contacting support, we recommend you review our collection of common issue troubleshooting, which may provide a quick solution and will also help you have answers to typical support questions ready if you open a help ticket.
- For more information regarding contacting support—including hours of operation, best practices, and additional contact options—refer to the Best Practices for Contacting Outreach Support.
- At the top right of any page in the Outreach Support Portal, click Log into the support portal.
- Log in via either:
- the email address and password associated with the Outreach instance(s) whose tickets you are managing. (Note: Each Outreach instance has its own email address and password.)
- the single sign-on (SSO) options
First time user? In the sign in window, click Get A Password and follow the prompts to obtain login credentials. (Repeat for each instance that uses a unique email address for login.) Learn more here.
- At the top of any page, click Contact Support.
- From the Please choose your issue below dropdown menu, select the appropriate option for your need. The following will route to our Technical Support team:
- Performance (Slowness or Outage)
- General Questions
- Complete the request form as applicable. (Please submit only one issue per ticket for effective resolution.)
- Review suggested solutions along the righthand margin. Often, solutions are available without needing to wait for additional assistance!
- Click Submit.
- To track updates to you ticket, open your Requests page or watch your email for notifications.
CRITICAL INFORMATION TO ADD TO YOUR TICKET:
- Subject Line: Provide a clear, brief, summary in your subject line.
- Ticket Description: Provide a detailed description of the issue including when it started, which users are affected, and where in the product it is occurring.
- Troubleshooting Steps: Outline the troubleshooting steps performed prior to contacting support, and include screenshots or screen recordings if possible.
Business Impact: Provide the impact level of the challenge you are experiencing.
- P1 Critical: Outreach Services are not functioning, causing mission-critical business operations to be non-operational. No workaround available.
- P2 High: Issue in the Outreach Services causing severely degraded performance, or critical functionality is unavailable. No workaround available.
- P3 Moderate: Outreach features are not functioning in accordance with documentation but major features are working correctly; most business operations continue. Workaround is available.