The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in submitting a support request to Outreach Support.
The Outreach Support portal is designed to provide Outreach Users and Admins with information and direction on common and advanced Outreach functions such as accessing a Prospect's profile or advanced task mapping configurations.
However, if the information you find doesn't address your issue, Outreach Support is here to help.
- Outreach Users
- This article discusses the process for contacting Outreach Support for technical troubleshooting. For information on requesting additional seats refer to the How To Request a Seat Add Through the Support Portal article.
- For more information regarding contacting support, refer to the Contact Support Best Practices article.
How To Submit a Support Request:
- Navigate to the Outreach Support Portal.
- Click Log into the support portal. Note: First time users will need to click the Get A Password link and follow the prompts to obtain login credentials.
- Click Contact Support.
- Select Troubleshooting from the Please choose your issue below dropdown menu.
- Complete the request form as applicable and click Submit.