The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in opening a ticket online for help from Outreach Support.
The Outreach Support Portal is designed to provide Outreach Users and Admins with information and direction on common and advanced Outreach functions such as accessing a Prospect's profile or advanced task mapping configurations. However, if the information you find doesn't address your issue, Outreach Support is here to help.
- Outreach Users
- Outreach Admins
- This article discusses the process for contacting Outreach Support for technical troubleshooting. For information on requesting additional seats, refer to the How To Request a Seat Add Through the Support Portal article.
- Before contacting support, we recommend you review our collection of common issue troubleshooting, which may provide a quick solution and will also help you have answers to typical support questions ready if you open a help ticket.
- For more information regarding contacting support—including hours of operation, best practices, and additional contact options—refer to the Best Practices for Contacting Outreach Support.
How To Submit a Support Request:
- At the top right of any page in the Outreach Support Portal, click Log into the support portal.
First time user? In the sign in window, click Get A Password and follow the prompts to obtain login credentials. Learn more here.
- Click Contact Support.
- Select Troubleshooting from the Please choose your issue below dropdown menu.
- Complete the request form as applicable.
Note: Please submit only one issue per ticket for effective resolution.
- Review suggested solutions along the righthand margin.
- Click Submit.
- Watch your email for notifications or open your Requests page to track updates to your ticket.
CRITICAL INFORMATION TO ADD TO YOUR TICKET:
- Subject Line: Provide a clear, brief, summary in your subject line.
- Ticket Description: Provide a detailed description of the issue including when it started, which users are affected, and where in the product it is occurring.
- Troubleshooting Steps: Outline the troubleshooting steps performed prior to contacting support, and include screenshots or screen recordings if possible.
- Business Impact: Provide the impact level of the challenge you are experiencing.
- P1 Critical: Outreach Services are not functioning, causing mission-critical business operations to be non-operational. No workaround available.
- P2 High: Issue in the Outreach Services causing severely degraded performance, or critical functionality is unavailable. No workaround available.
- P3 Moderate: Outreach features are not functioning in accordance with documentation but major features are working correctly; most business operations continue. Workaround is available.