The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in creating Success Criteria for an Outreach Success Plan.
The Success Criteria of an Outreach Success Plan provides a collaborative space for Users and Prospects to align and strategize criteria demands required to close the deal.
- Outreach Users
- There are five primary processes in creating an Outreach Success Plan:
- Creating an Outreach Success Plan
- Configuring a Timeline
- Defining Success Criteria
- Adding Resources
- Identifying Teams
- This article discusses the third process: Defining Success Criteria. For more information regarding additional processes required to complete a Success Plan, refer to the applicable content in the Additional Resources section of this article.
- This article illustrates the process of creating Success Criteria after completing the How To Configure an Outreach Success Plan Timeline process. Users can apply the direction of this process in editing or modifying Success Criteria.
How To Configure a Outreach Success Criteria:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Access the applicable Outreach Success Plan.
- Click Success Criteria in the menu bar.
- Click +Add a Section as applicable.
- Click the criteria to rename.
- Click +Add to add new criteria.
- Complete the criteria details based on the information in the table below:
Option Description Name Name of the Success Criteria Description A detailed description of the criteria. Resources
Resources relevant to the success plan.
Note: Added resources are available in the Resources tab of a Success Plan for quick access.
Comments Comments relevant to the success of the plan. Visibility Provides Users the ability to govern how an event is shared. Delete Remove the criteria.
- Repeat Steps 4-7 until all applicable Success Criteria has been added.
The Success Criteria of the Success Plan has been added as configured. Users can continue creating an Outreach Success Plan by completing the How To ? Outreach Success Plan Teams process.