The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in accessing the Requests area of the Outreach Support Portal in order to view and update existing support tickets. Tickets are created for support requests and accessible from the Support Portal no matter what contact channel they are created by—online, chat, phone, or email.
|*** IMPORTANT *** Please do not include any non-essential personal identifying information (PII), or any protected health information (PHI) in any communications you send to us. Although data in the system is encrypted, it is not intended to store or process any PII or PHI information. Please keep in mind that information shared within these tickets is triaged and routed to the appropriate parties. There is a possibility that information you include in a ticket may be read by parties in addition to the person to whom it is addressed.|
- Outreach Users
- Outreach Admins
- For more information regarding contacting support—including hours of operation, best practices, and contact options—refer to the Best Practices for Contacting Outreach Support.
- This article discusses contacting Outreach Support for technical troubleshooting. For information on requesting additional seats, refer to How To Request a Seat Add Through the Support Portal.
How To View & Manage Support Requests:
- At the top right of any page in the Outreach Support Portal, click Log into the support portal.
First time user? In the sign in window, click Get A Password and follow the prompts to obtain login credentials.
- In the upper right of the page, click your profile avatar or name.
- From the dropdown menu, click Support requests.
- Review the Support Requests page. By default, tickets you have created yourself (My requests) are shown, ordered by most recent activity. You can optionally see lists of tickets you're CC'ed on, as well as other tickets created within your organization.
- Click on a ticket subject to open it and review all details, including status, categorization, chat transcript (if applicable), and any communications between Outreach Support, yourself, and anyone else CC'ed.
- Messages are ordered with the most recent response on the bottom.
- To add a reply, scroll to the bottom, enter text in the reply field, optionally add attachments, then click Submit.
- If you are satisfied that a working solution has been provided, you can indicate that by entering a reply, then checking the box next to Please consider this request solved before clicking Submit.
- Replying via email to ticket update notifications will also append your responses to the ticket (including attachments).
- If prompted via email for a satisfaction rating, you can complete the survey via the links in the email or at the top of your resolved ticket here in the Portal.
- If contacting Outreach Support via chat or phone regarding an existing ticket, please have the request ID ready to share with the representative.
Signing in to the Outreach Support Portal for the First Time
How to Submit a Technical Support Request
Outreach Support Customer Guidelines