Learn how to access the Requests area of the Outreach Support Portal in order to view and update existing support tickets. Tickets are created for support requests and accessible from the Support Portal no matter what contact channel they are created by—online, chat, phone, or email.
|*** IMPORTANT *** Please do not include any non-essential personal identifying information (PII), or any protected health information (PHI) in any communications you send to us. Although data in the system is encrypted, it is not intended to store or process any PII or PHI information. Please keep in mind that information shared within these tickets is triaged and routed to the appropriate parties. There is a possibility that information you include in a ticket may be read by parties in addition to the person to whom it is addressed.|
- For more information regarding contacting support—including hours of operation, best practices, and contact options—refer to our Best Practices for Contacting Outreach Support.
- This article discusses contacting Outreach Support for technical troubleshooting. For information on requesting additional seats or for billing support, refer to Additional Information below.
- Outreach Users
- Outreach Admins
To View & Manage Support Requests
- At the top right of any page in the Outreach Support Portal, click Log into the support portal.
- Log in via either:
- the email address and password associated with the Outreach instance(s) whose tickets you are managing. (Note: Each Outreach instance has its own email address and password.)
- the single sign-on (SSO) options
First time user? In the sign in window, click Get A Password and follow the prompts to obtain login credentials. (Repeat for each instance that uses a unique email address for login.) Learn more here.
- In the upper right of the page, click your profile avatar or name.
- From the dropdown menu, click Support requests.
- Review the Support Requests page.
- By default, tickets you have created yourself (My requests) are shown, ordered by most recent activity.
- In tab Requests I'm CC'ed on, you'll be able to see tickets you've been added to. (Admins, as Support portal super users, will also have access to all tickets associated with the instances aligned to their login. See more here.)
- Click on a ticket subject to open it and review all details, including status, categorization, chat transcript (if applicable), and any communications between Outreach Support, yourself, and anyone else CC'ed.
- Messages are ordered with the most recent response on the bottom.
- To add a reply, scroll to the bottom, enter text in the reply field, optionally add attachments, then click Submit.
- If you are satisfied that a working solution has been provided, indicate that by entering a reply, then checking the box next to Please consider this request solved before clicking Submit.
- Replying via email to ticket update notifications will also append your responses to the ticket (including attachments).
- If prompted via email for a satisfaction rating, you can complete the survey via the links in the email or at the top of your resolved ticket here in the Portal.
- If contacting Outreach Support via chat or phone regarding an existing ticket, please have the request ID ready to share with the representative.
To Escalate your Support Ticket
Outreach allows customers to raise their Support tickets to a higher level of attention from within the Outreach Support Portal via an Escalate Ticket button.
Note: This button will only appear if certain criteria are met, including that the ticket has not already been escalated.
- Sign in to the Outreach Support Portal.
- At the top right, click your avatar icon or name.
- From the dropdown menu, click Support Requests.
- Click to open the relevant ticket.
- On the bottom of the right rail, click Escalate Ticket.
- When prompted, complete the two required fields:
- Select Escalation Reason
- Submit Additional Information
- Click Submit.
A Support representative will reach out to work with you towards resolution.
Viewing Instance Legacy Tickets (Created Before July 31, 2023)
Outreach admins who are Support Portal super users are able to view all tickets for the instance(s) associated with their Outreach and Support Portal login.
On July 31, 2023, Outreach Support implemented improvements to our systems to ensure better account data alignment and reduce user effort in opening and managing help tickets. As a result of these changes, super users will no longer see instance tickets closed before 7/31/23 that they themselves did not originally submit.
These Legacy Tickets are being retained in our systems and may be requested for admin review and preservation. To submit a request, admins may open a Technical Support ticket with subject Retrieve Legacy Ticket Data for [Org Name]. A .CSV file with the ticket information will be provided within 10 business days.