The purpose of this article is to provide direction to internal and external developers using the new developer's experience labeled “Your Apps” in Outreach. This new experience offers developers self-serve access for registering custom apps that surface in various places of the Outreach platform.
- Customer Product & Engineering Teams
- 3rd Party Partner Developers
- Outreach Admins
The experience allows for registering custom apps that surface in various places of the Outreach platform providing useful functionality to end-users. It serves both internal Outreach development teams building extensions, customers looking to extend their own solutions into Outreach, and third-party partners looking to integrate with Outreach.
- Log into Outreach as an admin.
- Click Integrations.
- Navigate to Your apps.
For app developers Outreach offers the following tools:
- Outreach Developer Portal - lets you create and manage Outreach applications.
- Outreach Extensibility SDK - lets your extension access a subset of Outreach data.
- Outreach REST API - lets you programmatically manipulate Outreach data in your organization.
For all documentation on the developer's experience, APIs, and Extensibility SDK, visit here.