The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in setting reminders, bumping emails, and creating reminder tasks from Gmail.
- Outreach Users
- Outreach Everywhere must be installed and enabled to complete this process. For more information regarding installing Outreach Everywhere, refer to the How To Install the Outreach Everywhere Chrome Extension article.
- This article discusses the process of setting reminders for a specific email communication. For more information on setting automatic reminders, refer to the How To Enable Automatic Reminders in Gmail article.
How To Set Reminders and Promote Emails in Gmail:
- Compose a new email or access an existing email.
- Click the Reminders icon (bell) in the email composition window.
- Configure the reminder as outlined in the table below:
Option Description Bump email to top of inbox
Moves the email to the top of the inbox based on the user-defined parameters.
Create a task in Outreach Creates a follow up task in Outreach. Bump and create a task Combine the actions of promoting an email in the Users inbox and creating a follow up task. Process action
- If no reply
- No matter what
- In 1 hour
- In 1 day
- In 2 days
- In 3 days
- In 1 week
- In 2 weeks
Date & Time Provides users with a calendar picker and time options. Optional Note Input pertinent information regarding the reminder.
Note: Reminders and notes are sent to a user's inbox.
- Click Set Reminder.