The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in applying meeting restrictions to calendar invites.
Meeting restrictions are settings that you can configure to create meeting buffers, attach rescheduling links, prevent prospects from double booking meetings, or book meetings too close/far in advance.
- Outreach Users
- Restriction settings only apply when a Prospect books a meeting through your public calendar link or through a reschedule link.
Meeting Notice and Meeting Buffers:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the user's initials in the bottom left corner of the navigation sidebar.
- Click You.
- Click Calendar in the menu bar.
- Update the meeting restrictions under the Restrictions section as outlined in the table below.
Option Description Meeting Notice
Enabling these setting allows the user to prevent Prospects from scheduling meetings without enough notice, or too far in advance.
Users must select the applicable time frame.
Enabling these settings allows the user to define how much time before and after a meeting is required before another meeting can be booked.
Note: Buffers are based on the proposed time for a meeting. If a user has a 30 minute buffer before a meeting and a 60 minute buffer after a meeting, then all other meetings must work around that schedule.
Example: User has a meeting from 8 AM to 9 AM with a Prospect. There is a 30 minute buffer before the meeting, and a 60 minute buffer after the meeting. Prospects will only be able to book a meeting with the User for 7 AM to 7:30 AM or after 10 AM.
Include reschedule link in meeting invites Enabled, Prospects will have access to a reschedule link to reschedule meetings if a proposed time frame does not work. Prevent other users from double booking on this calendar Enabled, meetings will not be double-booked by Prospects.
- Complete configuring the meeting restrictions as applicable and click Save.