What are Meeting Restrictions?
Meeting restrictions are settings that users can configure to create meeting buffers, attach rescheduling links, prevent prospects from double booking meetings, or book meetings too close/far in advance.
These restriction settings only apply when a prospect books a meeting through your public calendar or through your reschedule link.
Meeting Notice & Meeting Buffers
To create meeting restrictions, you'll need to adjust your calendar settings.
1. Click on the initials in the bottom left side of the page and click "calendar" on the top of the primary settings page.
2. On the far right side of the screen, you'll see the meeting restriction options.
- The "Meeting Notice" prevents prospects from scheduling meetings without enough notice, or too far in advance.
- "Meeting Buffers" creates rest time before or after meetings to prevent prospects from scheduling back to back meetings.
3. You also have the option to include a reschedule link for all meeting invites (recommended) and prevent other Outreach users from double booking (recommended).