Similar to sequence schedules, you can create open windows of availability for prospects to book meetings and Outreach users to book meetings on your behalf.
Creating Meeting Windows
- Click the initials on the bottom left corner and select "Calendar" on the top of your settings page.
- Scroll down the settings page until you see the "Availability" settings.
- To remove default time blocks, hover over the blue boxes and click on the red x that appears on the top right of the availability window.
- Click "Add Time Block" to create your preferred windows of availability.
- If you want to create separate windows of time (ex: You take an hour for lunch), simply click on the dropdown arrow that appears on the right side of the box and add an additional window.