Meeting Availability Windows
Similar to sequence schedules, you can create open windows of availability for prospects to book meetings and Outreach users to book meetings on your behalf.
Creating Meeting Windows
1. Click the initials on the bottom left corner and select "Calendar" on the top of the screen.
2. Scroll down the settings page until you see the "Availability" settings.
3. To remove default time blocks, hover over the blue boxes and click on the red x that appears on the top right of the availability window.
4. Click "Add Time Block" to create your preferred windows of availability.
5. If you want to create separate windows of time (ex: You take an hour for lunch), simply click on the dropdown arrow that appears on the right side of the box and add an additional window.