The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Admins in configuring task subtypes to show their appropriate task icon within Salesforce.
- Outreach Admins
- Salesforce Admins
- Salesforce Admins must set the field level visibility for the Task Subtype field to visible and add the Task page layout. For more information regarding field-level security and visibility, refer to the applicable articles.
- Advanced task mapping must be enabled and configured to complete this process. For more information on advanced task mapping, refer to the Advanced Task Mapping FAQs article.
How To Map Task Subtypes:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Access the CRM Plugin Settings.
- Map Custom Template fields on the applicable objects as described in the table below:
Object Mapping Custom Template Value Call Custom Template <> Task Subtype Call Custom Template <> Task Subtype Task Custom Template <> Task Subtype Task
- Click Save.
Modifying Field Access Settings in Salesforce
Field-Level Security in Salesforce
How To Add Field-Level Security to Type Fields in Salesforce Lightning