The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Admins in how to map fields between Outreach and a CRM plugin.
How To Map Fields with Outreach.
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Access the CRM Plugin.
- Click the applicable object type.
- Click the Fields tab.
- Click Add in the top right-hand corner. Result: Blank fields populate at the bottom of the Mapped Fields List.
- Select the applicable field from the Outreach Field dropdown menu.
- Select the corresponding field from the CRM Field dropdown menu. Example: Select Work Phone from the Outreach Prospect Field dropdown menu and select Business Phone from the Dynamics Leads Field dropdown menu to map the Prospects' work phone number value to the corresponding Lead's business phone value in Dynamics.
- Click to enable the Updates In and Updates Out options as applicable.
- Click Save.