The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Admins regarding assigning licenses for User access to Kaia via the Outreach Licensing Service.
- Outreach Admins
- Outreach Kaia for Zoom Admins must be installed in order to complete this process. Connecting Zoom after the fact will require Admins to connect each User's Zoom account to Kaia one by one.
- A Zoom Admin account is required to connect to Kaia. For more information regarding Zoom Admin accounts and Kaia, refer to the Kaia Admin Setup Steps article.
How To Assign Licenses for Outreach Kaia:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the User's initials (avatar) in the bottom left corner of the navigation sidebar.
- Click Subscriptions under the User Admin section in the Settings panel.
- Click View Licenses.
- Click Assign User. Note: Admins can reconnect or remove licenses by clicking the vertical ellipses to the right of a Kaia User.
- Search and select the applicable User in the Search User(s) dropdown menu and click Assign.
The license has been assigned to the applicable User as configured.
The Zoom icon (camcorder) to the right of a Kaia User indicates if the User is connect to a Zoom account or not.
If the Zoom icon is grey, the User's Zoom account is not connected. Click the More Options icon (vertical ellipses) to the right of the applicable User, and select Connect to Zoom from the dropdown menu.
For more information regarding auto-connecting to Kaia, refer to the How To Configure Outreach Kaia User Settings article.