The purpose of this article is to provide information to Outreach users regarding Outreach Reporting Team Performance: Emails.
- Outreach Users
- This article provides introductory information to Outreach users regarding the various features and settings available for Outreach Insights - Team Performance Emails Reporting. This is the deeper dive email metrics beyond what is presented in the Team Performance Overview report.
- This article references job seniority and job title classifications through Outreach's Machine Learning technology. For more information regarding job title seniority, refer to the Outreach Insights Job Title Classification Overview article. This functionality is not available in all pricing tiers.
- Email metrics can be influenced by various factors around org settings for deliveries and event tracking. We recommend that you review the following content for additional details.
Team Performance Emails Report Summary:
The Team Performance Emails report provides the ability to look at email activities taken by users and teams and determine what is leading to positive outcomes. This data can also be used to evaluate the effectiveness of aggregate email performance and if there are any delivery issues resulting in increased bounce rates.
Accessing Team Performance Emails:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the Reports icon (bar graph) on the navigation sidebar.
- Click Team
- Click Emails
Note: Insights and Reporting provides users with access to many powerful reporting features. For more information regarding these insights and reports, refer to the applicable content in the Additional Resources section of this article.
Outreach provides users the ability to filter reports to surface specific information. The Team Performance Emails reports can be filtered as described in the table below.
|Email origin||Updates reporting based on the one-off, bulk or sequence source of the outbound email being sent.|
Displays content grouped by selected Teams.
Note: For more information regarding Outreach Teams, refer to the Creating Teams and Applying Team Filters article.
If a user was not a member of the team in a given time frame or if the user did not have matching activity given selected filters, they will not show in the report.
Displays content based on selected Users.
Note: If the user did not have matching activity given selected filters, they will not show in the report.
|Hide Locked Users||
Once toggled, it displays content based on active users.
Note: Refer to Outreach Seat Management article for more information on locked/active users
Displays content grouped by the Persona assigned to Prospects.
Note: For more information regarding personas, refer to the How To Create a Persona article.
|Prospect Seniority||Displays content based on Prospect Seniority classified for Prospects|
|Prospect Department||Displays content based on Prospect Department classified for Prospects|
|Date||Displays content filtered by date:
Important Emails Metric Details:
- All activity is rolled up to the user that completed the action. Team attribution is based on the team memberships at the time of the activity in order to understand historical manager performance as users move between teams.
- Emails are only counted if they are connected to a prospect. We include any emails sent through Outreach platform, extension or add-on. This ensures any noise in the email data is eliminated.
- All emails in an email string with replies are counted as activity.
- Prospect counts are based on the original prospect on an email string. Adding in additional prospects to an email string does not increase the prospect contact count.
- Email metrics can be impacted by your org settings for unsubscribes and click tracking.
Team Performance Email reporting displays meeting metrics as described in the table below:
|Emails delivered||Total amount of emails successfully delivered to customers. Does not include bounced emails.|
Percentage of emails delivered to prospects and opened within 14 days of the email delivery date.
Note: Emails are only counted if they are connected to a prospect and include any emails sent through Outreach platform, extension or add-on.
Percentage of emails delivered to prospects and a clicked link within 14 days of the email delivery date.
Note: Emails are only counted if they are connected to a prospect and include any emails sent through Outreach platform, extension or add-on. Requires that click tracking is turned on. Users clicking on unsubscribe links are not counted.
Percentage of emails delivered to prospects and replied to within 14 days of the email delivery date.
Note: Emails are only counted if they are connected to a prospect and include any emails sent through Outreach platform, extension or add-on. All deliveries and replies in an email string with a prospect are counted.
Percentage of emails delivered to prospects receiving an unsubscribe request to be excluded from future contact.
Note: Emails are only counted if they are connected to a prospect and include any emails sent through Outreach platform, extension or add-on. Opt-out org settings will limit this to specific channels (emails, calls & texts) separately.
Percentage of emails sent to prospects that were not delivered successfully.
Note: For more details on bounced emails see the Understanding Bounced Emails in Outreach article. Bounce reasons can be accessed through the export in the outbox.
Users can click Export to download a .CSV file of the reported content. This is available on any of the tables in the team performance reporting suite.
Outreach Insights and Reporting Overview
Outreach Insights and Reporting FAQs
Team Performance Calls
Team Performance Tasks
Creating Teams and Applying Team Filters
How To Create a Meeting Type in Outreach
How To Create a Persona in Outreach
Understanding Bounced Emails in Outreach