The purpose of this article is to provide information to Outreach Administrators and Users about integrating Outreach Kaia for Webex. Kaia and Webex interoperability provides Outreach Users with Kaia’s rich post-meeting experience and conversational intelligence capabilities by ingesting the Webex recordings into Outreach Kaia after the meeting has concluded.
- Outreach Administrator
- Outreach User
- The Administrator must first complete the admin setup steps, before users are able to perform the Webex setup on their user account.
- The Administrator must turn on the Webex transcription setting as part of setup. Outreach generates its own meeting transcript from the audio of the call recording, and it’s the Outreach transcript shown in Kaia. The Webex transcript is used as a signal to identify which person is talking so that the speaker diarization in Kaia accurately depicts who spoke each sentence.
- It may take up to 4 hours after a meeting ends to be available in Kaia. Typically, the meeting will appear in Kaia in less than two hours.
Key functions of the feature:
- Gain the post-meeting, conversational intelligence capabilities of Kaia by importing your Webex recordings. Understand what the sales team is discussing with prospects, how they position the product, articulate the value proposition, and overcome buyer objections to drive deals forward.
How it works
- Reps record their call in Webex
- After the meeting ends, Kaia imports the recording if it meets the following criteria:
- A calendar event exists that is connected to Outreach and contains a Webex link
- Invite has an external invitee (external email domain)
- Once imported, Kaia sends out a meeting summary email and the recording is available on the Kaia Call Recording page and includes Kaia’s rich post-meeting experience and conversational intelligence features.
How to add, install, access:
Administrator Configuration Steps within Webex
Ensure your Webex recording settings are enabled so your sellers’ meetings can be recorded and imported to Kaia.
Enable Recording Transcripts
In order to let kaia download recordings’ transcripts, an Admin must turn on “Recording Transcripts” in Site Options.
- Login to https://admin.webex.com/
- Navigate to Services/Meeting (or go to https://admin.webex.com/meetings/site-list)
- Select your site
- Navigate to Settings > Common Settings > Site Options
- Go to Video and recordings and select Create recording transcripts
- Save the settings
Enable Automatic Recordings (optional)
- Within the Admin settings, navigate to Settings > Meetings > Site Options
- Select “Automatically record all sessions using Network Based Recording”
Administrator Configuration steps within Kaia
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Navigate to Administrator Settings -> Kaia (found within Communications tools)
- Click connect on the Webex tile.
- Add your company website URL to expand Kaia’s vocabulary and improve transcription accuracy for the names of your company’s products and services
- Assign user licenses and notify these users that they can complete the Kaia-Webex setup steps below. Once a user is assigned, they will be able to connect Kaia to Webex.
User Configuration Steps
- Access the Outreach Platform
- Navigate to User Admin -> Kaia.
- Click Connect on the Webex tile and follow the instructions to connect to Webex.
Once completed, you’re all set! We will begin importing your recorded Webex meetings. Typically, the meeting will appear in Kaia in less than two hours. In some situations, it may take up to 4 hours after a meeting ends to be available.