The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach admins in reconnecting a disconnected CRM plugin, or modifying user authorization to the plugin.
- Outreach Admins
- CRM Admins
- Admins connecting a plugin environment must have the applicable permissions in the organization's CRM.
- Confirm the connecting profiles meet the integration permission requirements.
Reconnecting the CRM Plugin
- Access the Outreach Plugin.
- Access the CRM Plugin.
- Click the More Options icon (hidden dropdown arrow) and select Reconnect.
- Input the applicable login credentials if prompted.
- Test the connection to confirm syncing. Note: To confirm authorization has been made, run a test by applying a change to a record within Outreach and confirming the update was made in Salesforce. For more information on connecting and testing CRM plugins and environments, refer to the Connecting & Testing Salesforce Plugin Environment article.
Common Reasons the Plugin becomes Disconnected:
- A change in permissions of the Salesforce admin who initially connected the plugin.
- The Salesforce Admin changed their Salesforce credentials.
- The Salesforce Admin who originally connected the plugin has left the company.
- An Outreach Admin manually disconnects the plugin.