If the Salesforce plugin disconnects, due to a change in permissions of the Salesforce admin who initially connected the plugin, or if you'd like to modify which user authorizes the plugin, the plugin will need to be reconnected with the Salesforce admin's Salesforce credentials. Before connecting, make sure the Salesforce profile matches the integration permission requirements.
Reconnecting the Salesforce Plugin
- An Outreach Admin can click on the initials on the bottom left hand corner of their Outreach instance.
- On the settings panel, find the section titled "System Config" and click into "Plugins".
- Hover your cursor over the Salesforce Plugin and a dropdown arrow will appear.
- Click on the dropdown arrow and select "Reconnect".
- If needed, reenter your Salesforce Admin's Salesforce credentials to reconnect the plugin. The individual that connects the plugin must have full Salesforce system admin permissions to connect.
- To verify the authorization has been made, run a test by applying a change to a record within Outreach and then checking to see if Outreach has made the update in Salesforce. You can manually sync the record to speed up this process.